- Enhance proper body alignment. You’ll realize that your posture is naturally improved.
- Create a body that burns more energy, essential to creating and maintaining a fit physique.
- Strengthen core muscle, which is especially important for athletes.
- Massage your inner organs through breathing method.
- Rehabilitation for any injuries.
*All of our reformers are imported from Balanced Body in the US, researched and developed over the course of 40 years.
Our training program allows you to work on lengthening your body parts and training your core muscle. The instructors will give detailed instructions so that each of our clients understand their body habits and provide best exercise to work on them.
- Props including Magic Circle, Yoga Ball, Thera-band, and others
Stretches the abdominal side muscles while strengthen
the back muscles by supporting the arms
Improves the alignment of the foot to improve balance
and create a beautiful leg appearance.
Trains the inner thigh muscles to balance the muscle
of the inner and outer leg muscles.
Strengthens the abdominal side muscles
creating a beautiful posture.
“BDC Pilates’s small group lessons allow me to take great effort in supporting each and one of my clients. I feel sincerely passionate about thoughtful approach to changing each client’s body. I truly recommend as many people to try out the reformer at our studio. You’ll realized the difference inside your body!”
BDC PILATES Omotesando Studio
30sec from Omotesando Station
5-6-24 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku
Minami Aoyama Stella House 5F
(Next to the Spiral building)
3min from Omotesando Station
4-9-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku
AK Building 201
BDC PILATES Kichijoji Studio
3min from Kichijoji Station
2-2-14 Kichijoji Honcho,
Musashino-shi HN BLDG. 4F
(Across the road from PARCO)
BDC PILATES Ebisu Studio
3 min from Ebisu Station East Exit
(Next to Ebisu Subaru Bldg)
BDC PILATES Futakotamagawa Studio
3-6-1 Tamagawa Setagaya-ku
No.6 Meiyu Bldg. 6F
(Above dental clinic)